The third edition of the conference (...)
Presentations and photos of the CSD&M 2012 now available online
The third edition of the conference Complex Systems Design & Management has been a great success.
The CSD&M 2012 Organizing and Program Committees would like to thank all the invited speakers as well as all the participants for their presence at the event.
For those who would like to download the presentations of the conference (invited speakers presentations, success stories of privileged editors, contributed talks and posters), please note that they are now online on the section "Program".
You can also find some photos of the event in the section "Informations - Conference Photos" of the conference website.
Best Papers Awards
The CSD&M 2012 Program Committee is pleased to inform you of the results of the best papers in the é following categories :
- Best academic & industrial paper: 2.000€
- Best student paper: 1.000€
The winners 2012 are as follows:
- Best academic & industrial paper: Towards an Architectural Design Framework for Automotive Systems Development, Hugo Guillermo Chalé-Gongora (Renault, France), Thierry Gaudré (Renault, France), Sara Tucci (CEA, France)
- Best student paper: vacant
Congratulations again to the authors, and thanks again to all participants.
Opening of the CSD&M 2013 website
The website of the fourth Complex Systems Design & Management conference (CSD&M 2013) is now open and can be found here below:
You will find relevant information about its aim and scope, its schedule, its scientific commitees and its contributions submission process. In the near future, its invited speakers, practical & registration information relative to this 4th edition will also be available.
Note that forthcoming news concerning the CSD&M 2013 will be published regularly on the above official website in order to give you the updated information.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You can already find online the call for papers of the 4th edition CSD&M 2013 at the following address:
Please note the importante dates of the conference:
- Abstract submission (optional): April 7, 2013
- Paper submission deadline : April 21, 2013
- Results announcement: June 28, 2013
- Camera-ready paper deadline: July 31, 2013
- Best papers awards: December 6, 2013