The third edition of the conference (...)
Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) 2012
If you are looking for CSD&M 2013, you should go here : http://www.csdm2013.csdm.fr/
CSD&M is an international academic-industrial conference dedicated to all academic researchers and industrial actors working on complex industrial systems engineering.
The aim of the CSD&M 2012 conference is to cover as completely as possible the field of complex systems sciences & practices. Thus, the two following types of contributions are welcome:
- Scientific contributions: scientific and technical methods & tools for analyzing, modelling, simuling, optimizing, verifying, validating and qualifying complex industrial systems;
- Industrial contributions: case studies, returns of experience & exchanges of good practices with respect to general or specific types of complex industrial systems.
In order to make the CSD&M 2012 conference a convergence forum of the academic and industrial communities interested in complex industrial systems, the organization is based on a key rule of complete parity between academics and industrialists. This principle reflects in particular in the balanced academic and industrial compositions of the conference program commitee and of the invited speakers.
The official language of the conference will be English. It can be used for the talks, the electronic proceedings (which will be made available through the conference website) and for the final paper-published proceedings according to the Springer Verlag - that will be our publisher - regulations.
The conference will take place by December 12-14, 2012 at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris in downtown, France (metro station: Cité Universitaire), located just in front of one of the most beautiful landpark of Paris, Parc Montsouris.
- Optional abstract pre-submission deadline : April 6, 2012
- Submission deadline: April 30, 2012
- Acceptance notice for contributions: June 29, 2012
- Submission deadline for final version of selected papers: July 31, 2012